Business Analyst (M/F)LUXEMBOURG LU Référence : 120180517082828 - Date de publication : 17/05/2018
Description de l'offre
For one of his clients, an international bank in Luxembourg, SOFITEX TALENT is currently looking for a
BUSINESS ANALYST (M/F)
The candidate will be responsible for the financial monitoring, event resolution, divestment and restructuring of (i) EU/non-EU debt counterparts, (ii) equity funds, equity-type and subordinated instruments after disbursement/investment or signature, as applicable (iii) distressed transactions restructuring and recovery. He is also responsible for developing and updating Bank-wide Financial Monitoring guidelines.
Reporting to other services within the Bank and to external counterparts
Software developments in order to align the existing tools to the peculiarity of the new guarantee frameworks.
Definition of new processes and procedures in order execute the calls and refunds (calculations, notifications, payments, reporting) in line with applicable agreements and without operational risk incidents.
Execution of calls/refunds under the EFSI guarantee and other existing MS and EU guarantees:
1. Ensure the calendar for the execution is agreed among services
2. Make sure the figures called/refunded are correct
3. Liaise with representatives from other services and from the EC and MS in order to address questions, concerns and specific issues related to the execution of guarantee calls/refunds
Reporting on calls/refunds executed under the EFSI guarantee and other existing MS and EC guarantees :
1. Ensure the preparation of regular and ad hoc notes to Management Committee, Board of Directors and Audit Committee on calls/refunds
2. Ensure the preparation of contractually required notifications and reports to guarantors
3. Propose enhancements to the reports and to the reporting tools
4. Prepare the information required for external parties (e.g. Auditors).
Supervise the smooth deployment of the process of guarantee calls/refunds :
1. Ensure the periodic review of guidelines and procedures, and follow -up with the relevant stakeholders within TMR and other services.
2. Propose improvements to the existing IT tools, and follow up with the users and with IT for the implementation of the required features.
3. Take part on behalf of TMR to inter services working groups related to guarantees in favour of the Bank (e.g. for standards, methodologies, best banking practices).
University degree, preferably in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting or IT.
At least 3 years of relevant professional experience in a coordination or operational role, specifically exposed to lending operations and management reporting.
Advanced knowledge of project management tools and techniques as well as experience in dealing with external consultants
Excellent knowledge of English and solid command of French. Knowledge of other EU languages would be an advantage
Good knowledge and experience in the use of MS Office Tools.
Description de l'entreprise
Fort d'une expérience de plus de 30 ans dans les Ressources Humaines, SOFITEX est un réseau international de Travail Temporaire et de Placement en CDI. SOFITEX fonde sa dynamique et son succès sur le professionnalisme de ses équipes, sa forte réactivité et sa proximité.
171 route d'Esch Immeuble Le Trianon 0 LUXEMBOURG
+352 26 29 52 400 - email@example.com