Credit Risk Officer M/FLUXEMBOURG LU Référence : 120180517092024 - Date de publication : 17/05/2018
Description de l'offre
To contribute to the implementation of the operational risk framework through the identification, assessment, monitoring and reporting of operational risk within the Bank, as well as supporting the various services in analysing and improving the quality of internal procedures and controls in order to minimise exposure to operational risk and support their compliance with best banking practices.
S/he will work within a team under the responsibility of the Head of the operational risk unit.
* Participate in the production of the monthly Operational Risk Report as well as of the Operational Risk section of the Monthly and Semi-annual Risk Report
* Handling of incidents and their recording in the Bank's loss event database. Review of controls, procedures, processes and systems, recommending improvements as necessary
* Maintenance of the database of risks and controls
* Calculation of the Bank's Operational Risk capital requirement using the AMA methodology already in place.
* Secretarial activities for the New Product Committee; follow-up of NPC decisions in the areas of new lending, treasury or borrowing transactions
* Participate in the annual production of the Cartography of Risk
* Quarterly Operational Risk Profiles: participate in workshops with all services to finalise all relevant elements of the Operational Risk Framework applicable to their businesses
* Operational Risk Management Library: construct a model in Excel to filter the various external Operational Risk Incidents and split them into the relevant services at the Bank
* Operational Risk Taxonomy: investigate the different Taxonomy models in IFIs and propose the most appropriate for the Bank. This has to be agreed by the services in the Bank
* University degree in a business -related field and/or professional qualification as an accountant or auditor
* Minimum 3 years of relevant professional experience in operational risk management or in another risk control function
* Knowledge of the main software applications and databases used in the Bank. Ability to learn new IT techniques
* Fluent in English or French and a good working knowledge of the other language. Knowledge of other EU languages would be an advantage
Description de l'entreprise
Fort d'une expérience de plus de 30 ans dans les Ressources Humaines, SOFITEX est un réseau international de Travail Temporaire et de Placement en CDI. SOFITEX fonde sa dynamique et son succès sur le professionnalisme de ses équipes, sa forte réactivité et sa proximité.
171 route d'Esch Immeuble Le Trianon 0 LUXEMBOURG
+352262952400 - email@example.com