Data Governance Officer H/F1471 KIRCHBERG LU Référence : 120180808173444 - Date de publication : 08/08/2018
Description de l'offre
Job Description: The (Associate) Data Governance Officer helps to establish and improve metadata management and data quality management by developing, supporting and implementing the activities and initiatives of the Group's Data Governance Office (DGO), and validating data governance contributions submitted by data stewards in business areas.
* Help maintain the network of corporate data stewards and reporting officers
* Lead the DGO's transversal Reporting Working Group and maintain corporate report inventories based on the Reporting Governance Framework
* Review of project charters and change requests submitted by project managers to ensure proper definition and documentation of data governance deliverables
* Drive the "Business Glossary" initiative, including validating definitions and metadata attributes for business objects, terms and concepts submitted by the Group's data officers
* Collaborate with IT partners to oversee the upgrade of the "Business Glossary" to introduce new functionalities
* Support the documentation of data entities and processes required for the BCBS 239 compliance programme
* University degree in business administration, finance, risk management or a related field with exposure to data governance and quality subjects and sound understanding of IT and information management
* Minimum of three years' professional experience covering data governance, business reporting and data quality management activities, ideally gained within the financial services sector and in an international context
* Proven track record in data quality management, including applying techniques to measure, assess, improve and ensure the quality of data
* Sound report drafting skills in English
* Excellent command of English, some French is an advantage.
Description de l'entreprise
Fort d'une expérience de plus de 30 ans dans les Ressources Humaines, SOFITEX est un réseau international de Travail Temporaire et de Placement en CDI. SOFITEX fonde sa dynamique et son succès sur le professionnalisme de ses équipes, sa forte réactivité et sa proximité.