Internal Controls Analyst M/F1471 Kirchberg LU Référence : 120180911092728 - Date de publication : 11/09/2018
Description de l'offre
* Contribute to (i) the development and the monitoring of the Internal Controls Framework and (ii) to the development of standards, methodologies, documentation and tools required for ICF's across the Bank.
* Contribute to new initiatives based on best practice and pro-active identification of eventual improvements needs regarding ICF practices and control enhancement
* Contribute to the creation of appropriate awareness in the organisation on the importance of ICF and build constructive relationships & network within the bank.
* Implement ICF's initiatives and run key operational processes in the most effective and efficient way; aligning with expected standards and maintaining ICF oversight working documents as well as underlying deliverables adequately documented.
* Contribute to the maintenance of a central repository of key controls and development of key risks indicators.
* Produce conclusive reports regarding the adequacy of the design and operating effectiveness of the internal control environment.
* Advise on verification strategy regarding effectiveness/execution of controls.
* Produce clear presentations, working documents and conclusive reports regarding the adequacy of the design and operating effectiveness of their control environment.
* Participate in the coordination of the issuance of assertion and representation letters (internal and external).
* Keep up to date with latest developments and trends regarding ICF.
* University degree in Business Administration, Finance, Economics or any related discipline.
* At least 3 years of relevant professional experience, conducting similar responsibilities, preferably gained in a major financial institution, with exposure on areas such as internal control frameworks, internal processes, operational risks and internal audits. Previous experience as an Internal Auditor or Consultant in the banking sector would be a distinct advantage.
* Strong banking knowledge with specific expertise in lending operations, treasury/capital markets and/or financial risk management.
* Strong presentation skills and resilience;
* Proficient report writing skills (English);
* Excellent knowledge of standard office tools;
* Excellent knowledge of written and spoken English and a good command of French (*). Knowledge of other EU languages would be an advantage.
Description de l'entreprise
Fort d'une expérience de plus de 30 ans dans les Ressources Humaines, SOFITEX est un réseau international de Travail Temporaire et de Placement en CDI. SOFITEX fonde sa dynamique et son succès sur le professionnalisme de ses équipes, sa forte réactivité et sa proximité.