Mandate Officer - Trust Funds (M/F)Luxembourg LU Référence : 120181009150228 - Date de publication : 09/10/2018
Description de l'offre
For one of our clients, an international bank in Luxembourg, SOFITEX TALENT is currently looking for an
INTERIM MANDATE OFFICER -TRUST FUNDS
The Mandate Officer - Trust Funds will primarily be responsible for the relational and operational aspects during the design, implementation and delivery stages of mandates. He/She will ensure their integration in a coherent mandate relational and promotional framework along consistent lines with other mandates/initiatives and cover all stages of the mandate lifecycle. He/She will act as central Operations Directorate's interface for mandate specific relational and operational tasks, providing support as needed.
He/She will be responsible for planning, coordinating and implementing of projects as well as lead discussions/negotiations with Donors. The selected candidate should be aware that the scope and content of the role may change or evolve over time, as required to ensure business delivery. He/She will work in close co-operation with the other members of the Division and Department. He/She will regularly cooperate with other Services of the Group working on mandate-related activities.
The post will be based in Luxembourg, but travel may be required.
* Form part of discussions/negotiations with Donors in order to support the management of relationships and contribute to the development of mandates, especially in terms of early stage analysis to evaluate the governance, visibility, communication, marketing, monitoring, reporting and evaluation needs and opportunities.
* Upon approval of the mandate, in conjunction with colleagues from the Communications Department, support the development of the relational and promotional framework as well as design the related processes and procedures to ensure delivery.
* During delivery and termination of the mandate, implement different aspects of the mandate notably in terms of governance, visibility, communication, marketing, monitoring, reporting and evaluation.
* University degree, with studies preferably oriented towards finance or banking.
* At least 3 years of relevant professional experience, preferably gained in a financial institution or international organisation.
* Excellent spoken and writing skills.
* Excellent knowledge of English and a good knowledge of French Knowledge of other EU languages would be an advantage.
* Achievement Drive: continually keeps an eye on performance, focusing on improving it, showing drive and determination to meet short and long-term goals.
* Change Orientation: Adapts to differences and changes in the environment; takes a flexible approach to reach outcomes.
* Collaboration: Works cooperatively as part of a team; works collaboratively with peers across organisational boundaries based on a genuine interest in and an accurate understanding of others and their individual perspectives and concerns.
* Organisational Commitment: Is willing to commit to an organisation whose mission is to support Europe and is open to diversity, and to align her/his own behaviour with the organisation's needs and intrinsic values, acting with integrity in ways that promote the organisation's mission, policies and rules.
Description de l'entreprise
Fort d'une expérience de plus de 30 ans dans les Ressources Humaines, SOFITEX est un réseau international de Travail Temporaire et de Placement en CDI. SOFITEX fonde sa dynamique et son succès sur le professionnalisme de ses équipes, sa forte réactivité et sa proximité.