Administrative Assistant (M/F)Luxembourg LU Référence : 120181104181723 - Date de publication : 04/11/2018
Description de l'offre
For one of our clients, an international bank in Luxembourg, SOFITEX TALENT is currently looking for an
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT (M/F)
* Handle the administrative coordination of the whole lending procedure (monitoring of deadlines, organisation of meetings, appointments and business trips for the loan officers and the Heads of Division)
* Support the preparation of the briefing material for meetings and business trips
* Assist the loan officers during the lending process and, as appropriate, in the follow up of projects (in close coordination with the other Directorates participating in the process)
* Finalise, distribute and file documents and reports prepared by loan officers
* Support the team in interaction with other institutions, country administrations and clients.
* Assist loan officers in updating and organising contacts
Optimisation of operating tools and working methods:
* Keep statistics and work plan up-to-date; monitor that procedures are followed during the lending process; input data in the loans database in view of the preparation of reports and statistics on the Bank's activity in countries covered by the Divisions
* Cooperate with the other Assistants and members of the Department; contribute to a good working atmosphere within the Divisions and the Department in order to facilitate the timely implementation of tasks, smooth flow of information and achievement of objectives
* Secondary level education, complemented with a 2-year certification in a relevant field (e.g. secretarial studies, business administration) or secondary level education with equally qualified experience in a relevant field
* At least 3 years of relevant professional experience
* Excellent knowledge of standard MS Office Tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
* Excellent knowledge of written and spoken English and French; Working knowledge of one or a combination of the languages spoken in the region would be a distinct advantage
* Achievement Drive: continually keeps an eye on performance, focusing on improving it, showing drive and determination to meet short and long-term goals
* Change Orientation: Adapts to differences and changes in the environment; takes a flexible approach to reach outcomes
* Collaboration: Works cooperatively as part of a team; works collaboratively with peers across organisational boundaries based on a genuine interest in and an accurate understanding of others and their individual perspectives and concerns.
Description de l'entreprise
Fort d'une expérience de plus de 30 ans dans les Ressources Humaines, SOFITEX est un réseau international de Travail Temporaire et de Placement en CDI. SOFITEX fonde sa dynamique et son succès sur le professionnalisme de ses équipes, sa forte réactivité et sa proximité.