Fund accountant - Private Equity (M/F)Luxembourg LU Référence : 120181204191114 - Date de publication : 04/12/2018
Description de l'offre
For one of our clients, an international company in Luxembourg, SOFITEX TALENT is currently looking for a
FUND ACCOUNTANT - PRIVATE EQUITY (M/F)
The Fund Accountant is required to verify, analyse and input manually data extracted out of fund reports and annual reports.
- Verify fund reports compliance with guidelines;
- Analyze the fund reports received, check data extracted by our solution, check the results, enter the data if required. The related data includes metrics, calculations, comments and description;
- Create query log in case of questions / information / clarity missing in the fund reports and monitor pending answers.
- Review all entered and transformed data so that they are in compliance with fund report guidelines and procedures;
- Reporting to and communicating with investment managers and other relevant parties
- Perform system check when data inputs are accepted;
- Validation and correction of data.
- You are graduated with a Bachelor's or Master's degree in accounting, Economics or Finance - Minimum 3 years' experience in a similar position within a Fund Accounting department - Strong analytical skills and knowledge of Private Equity
- Ideally, you have an experience in Private Equity and Alternative Fund
- You are keen to participate in new technology trends (FinTech)
- You are rigorous and precise
- You have an analytical mindset,
- Excellent language abilities in English and French, and any other European languages will be considered as an asset
- You are proficient with MS-Office.
Description de l'entreprise
Fort d'une expérience de plus de 30 ans dans les Ressources Humaines, SOFITEX est un réseau international de Travail Temporaire et de Placement en CDI. SOFITEX fonde sa dynamique et son succès sur le professionnalisme de ses équipes, sa forte réactivité et sa proximité.